Serial Entrepreneur and The Co-Founder of The Hypnosis Network,
Real Dose Nutrition & Baby Bath Water
Are you the type of entrepreneur who is selective about who you associate with, love to learn, need some help growing and scaling (especially with digital)? Then the Baby Bathwater Institute is for you. It won’t restore your grey hairs to their natural color… but it might just be what’s needed to go to the next level… and cure entrepreneurial loneliness.
Michael Lovitch has always been interested in the brain, starting with his graduate school thesis on hypnosis as a normal avenue for human communication. Not the weird mystic guru kinds of things…he doesn’t believe in that stuff. But he focused on the good people with good expectations, and helped launch The Hypnosis Network. He’d seen all kinds of people selling quack hypnosis programs on the internet, and thought he could offer something real. If Michael is anything, it’s real. So when he started consulting with doctors for The Hypnosis Network, he saw them cutting corners with supplements and couldn’t understand why they’d do that. Well, aside from a little thing called money…because, sadly, for too many out there it’s all about the bottom line.
Fast forward a bit and Michael co-founds RealDose with Doctor Steve, a supplement company focused on giving you the exact dose of the exact plant species using the exact same extraction process as was used in the double-blind studies proving the herb’s effectiveness on real human beings. Unlike the guys on late-night TV advertising free trials of their miracle elixir for just $4.95 shipping and handling, Michael takes his supplements very seriously.
• Who is Michael Lovitch
• What’s your background?
• What was your 9-5 job or jobs?
• How did you transition from employee to entrepreneur?
• Tell us more about the businesses that you started and exited
• How did you get involved in the publishing industry?
• How did you start in the supplements and nutrition industries?
• What’s hypnoses network?
• How would you start differently any of your previous companies if you have to redo it?
• What’s your advise for new startups?
• Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
• What’s babybathwater.com
• What’s the definition of a mastermind?
• Why masterminds are important?
• Is there’s different types of masterminds?
• How to find the right mastermind?
• Mastermind vs. mentorship?
• How to find the right mentor?
• What’s the next step or future vision for Baby Bath Water?
• Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
• What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
• What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
• What are your other hobbies?
• Who are your top 3 mentors?
• If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
• The most important factors for success in 3 words?
• What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
• What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
• What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
• What’s the best advice that you ever received?
• If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
• What are your top 3 favorite books?
• What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
• What makes you really happy?
• How people can contact you?