Marketing Director at Code School And The Author of Google AdWords for Beginners
Corey Rabazinski is a digital marketer by trade a passion. He is currently the Marketing Director at Code School, which was recently acquired by Pluralsight. While there, he helped the company get to over $1M in monthly revenue and over 1,000,000 users within his first year. He is accredited by both Google and Bing and is the author of Google AdWords for Beginners. Prior to joining Code School he managed multi-million dollar digital campaigns for companies such as Holiday Inn, Tony Roma’s, Diamond Resorts and Universal Studios while working at an Ad Age Top 100 advertising agency.
Corey Rabazinski is a Google and Bing accredited digital marketer with 6+ years of experience helping companies grow online. He has managed multi-million dollar digital campaigns for companies such as Holiday Inn, Tony Roma’s, Diamond Resorts and Universal Studios. He is currently the Marketing Director at Code School where he has helped the startup get to over 1 million users and $1M MRR. He also teaches digital marketing online with courses that have over 10,000 combined students.
Paid acquisition channels including Paid Search, Retargeting, Display Advertising & Strategic Partnerships. -Email marketing including marketing automation, lead nurturing and upset campaigns -Organic Search (SEO) strategy, research & implementation
-Customer Analytics and conversion rate optimization My name is Corey and I am a digital marketer by trade and passion. I’m currently the Marketing Director at Code School, based in sunny Orlando, FL. We were recently acquired by the fantastic team at Pluralsight. About a year ago I discovered that I also enjoy teaching. Since then, I’ve released a book (available on Amazon) and a course on Google AdWords. The book launched with over 5,000 downloads in the first week and my course currently has over 10,000 students. I’ve also been working on a URL builder tool for marketers that adds UTM tracking codes onto URLs, shortens them, and saves them for later use and analysis. It is a work in progress, but I am excited in the direction that the product is heading. Outside of work I enjoy traveling, photography, movies, and playing golf –I played football in college at the University of Central Florida, but just stick to watching nowadays. I am also trying to teach myself design with Sketch, my new favorite Mac app.
- What’s your background and how did you start in the digital world?
- How did you help the Code School get to over $1M in monthly revenue and over 1,000,000 users within your first year at the company?
- What’s Pluralsight?
- Why Pluralsight acquired Code School?
- How to be accredited by both Google and Bing?
- What’s google adwords?
- Is using adwords more friendly nowadays comparing with before?
- Why having a landing page is important when using adwords?
- What are the must have factors in a landing page that coverts leads into subscribers and customers?
- What are the ad groups fundamentals?
- Location targeting vs. location groups?
- Pay per click or per impression is wiser choice for campaigns?
- Manual budget or automatic budget for the price per click is a better option to go with?
- Any other advise regarding bidding and budgeting?
- What are the Ads extensions and how to use them?
- How to write an attractive ads?
- Best techniques to adding the right keywords?
- How to research keywords?
- How to optimize the click through rates?
- What’s the URL builder tool that you are working on and how it works?
- Which email auto responder you prefer?
- How many emails should be sent to the list without pushing them to opt out?
- Text emails or emails with pictures or layout convert betters?
- How to increase the open rate of emails?
- Should we capture name and email in the opt in forms or just the email?
- Do you recommend any email marketer?
- Share with us some more tips that improve conversion?What’s your 2 cents about off page and on page SEO that works nowadays?
- How to Create a Successful Udemy Course?
- How do you write and blog efficiently?
- Do you like the employment life? Do you think of quiting the employment life one day into full time entrepreneurial venture?
- Do you run PPC or Email Marketing or Conversion Campaigns out of code school as freelancer?
- How much do you charge per hour for consultation?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?