Copywriter, Amazon Seller, eCommerce Entrepreneur, Coach & Mentor
AMAZON SELLER, ECOMMERCE ENTREPRENEUR, COACH & MENTOR
As (probably) the world’s first DIGITAL NOMAD, he has been making a full-time living online for over 20 years. He is successful Amazon seller and a mentor who helps entrepeneurs achieve amazing success online.
Rob inspire people to quit their rotten job and do what they love – turning their passion into a rewarding and profitable online business….so they can GO ANYWHERE, DO ANYTHING & BE ANYONE. He help them:
➊ Quit their rotten job and do what they love
➋ Create quality private-label products
➌ Market their products successfully on Amazon
➍ Build a brand beyond the Amazon platform
➎ Scale their business and live their dream life
Rob’s message is that you don’t have to be trapped in your current life. Thanks to online opportunities, you can START A NEW LIFE at any time. And no-one can stop you!
- What’s your story
- Selling all your physical stuff to travel the world didn’t feel tiring as travelling all the time also can feels like a job
- Take us through the steps to create a killer copywriting strategies.
– Creating the Right Offer
– Identifying Your Audience
– Crafting Your Message
– Finding the Hook
– Hit on a Hot Headline
– Leverage the Power of Bullets
– Gain Trust
– Emphasize Logical Benefits
– Add a Degree of Urgency
– Maximize CLV
- What’re the most essential elements of a sales page?
- What are the best performing marketing funnels in 2019?
- Why your Apple campaign was way TOO successful and why the lawyers closed it down?
- How did you hit over a million dollars in sales in one day using ClickBank?
- Email sequences with high open rates and clicks
- Video sales letters that deliver results
- Amazon Vs. eBay?
- Shopify Vs. WooCommerce
- Best products for clickbank?
- The marketing secrets and strategies that you used to gain a competitive advantage
- What have you learned about building a virtual business, motivating and managing a remote team
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient in business?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Which mentor helped you the most in your business?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop in your business to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- How can people contact you?