5 Times Best-Selling Author, Blogger and
Speaker and Founder of Tribe Writers
Jeff famous as writer is the best-selling author of five books including the The Art of Work and Real Artists Don’t Starve.
Jeff Goins is the former marketing director for Adventures in Missions, a Christian nonprofit organization, a position which he left to pursue a writing career. He is the author of four books including the national bestseller, The Art of Work, published in March 2015. The Art of Work debuted on the Washington Post and Publishers Weekly bestsellers list.Prior to The Art of Work, Goins published The In-Between: Embracing the Tension Between Now and the Next Big Thing, Wrecked: When a Broken World Slams into Your Comfortable Life, and You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One).
He most recently wrote Real Artists Don’t Starve, a Wall Street Journal bestseller published by Thomas Nelson in June 2017.
Goins has written for Business Insider, Fast Company, the New York Observer, and others.
He resides in Nashville, Tennessee.
Link To Book
- What’s your story
- What’s your story, how did you move as an employee working in a non-profit to a writer?
- Why most writers are struggling and they can change that?
- How people can discover what they are meant to do? And clarify their message?
- What’s the system that you use to write your books and blog posts?
- Top tips for effective & authentic writing?
- How to stay focused writing?
- Best software for efficient writing?
- What’s your content marketing strategy to grow your career?
- Why do you write on medium?
- What’s your blog posts and other content frequency?
- Do you focus only on amazon or other platforms as well to distribute your books and what’s the % of sales?
- What’s the number 1 strategy that worked for you to market and sell your books?
- Publishing or self publishing and why?
- Did you use ads to sell your books? Or you focus on organic traffic from blogging?
- What’s your morning routine?
- What’s your daily work routine look like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business or in converting more clients?
- What are your other hobbies?
- What are your top 3 favorite books about writing?
- What makes you fulfilled?
- How can people contact you?