A Life & Business Growth Strategist
Anthony John Amyx is a Free Spirit, Husband, Entrepreneur and Life & Business Growth Strategist For Entrepreneurs and Leaders…
He is the founder of AMYX Media, a personal and business development training company specializing in teaching and mentoring leaders and entrepreneurs to add 6-Figures to their business, while maintaining balance and living the lifestyle of their dreams.
In 2009, Anthony put down his guitar to stop touring as a professional musician and decided to build a personal brand known as the #TwitterRockstar, where he trained over 10,000 people on how to use Twitter to generate leads and sales.
He has been featured on CNN, BusinessInsider and CreativeLive and has been a mentor to some of Forbes Top Social Media Influencers. Hubspot even named him as one of the Top 22 Business Coaches of 2018.
In his mission to combine universal spiritual principles with modern day marketing and sales strategies, Anthony has helped many leaders and entrepreneurs to identify and align with their life’s purpose and create life on their terms, while making more money.
Anthony is currently the creator and lead trainer of The Guild, an online, on-demand training system, coupled with customized mentorship and live events to help entrepreneurs generate more revenue, while living out their big vision, working less and having more fun.
In addition to running and growing AMYX Media, Anthony supports his wife in real estate investing and advising her business, CheapWordTrips, a travel company who helps busy people travel the world for less than $50 a day.
Anthony frequently trains at events, virtual summits and various top podcasts.
- What’s your story?
- Why did you leave the music industry?
- What do you mean by creative entrepreneurs?
- How did you start with twitter?
- Is twitter marketing still working?
- How to market effectively on twitter to convert more clients?
- How to Cut Through the Noise In The Modern Day Marketplace and Attract Your Perfect Clients Effortlessly?
- Why you decided to focus on coached and consultants as target audience?
- What’s the first step you do when you start coaching a client coach or consultant?
- What’s the next step in terms building the brand and exposure?
- What’s the next step to collect leads and convert them into clients?
- What’s the most successful business models for life coaches, business coaches and consultants?
- Why mindset is not enough for coaches, marketers and consultants?
- How To Build Deep Connection, Time and Fun With Yourself and Those You Love
- I noticed that you mention a lot the Universal spiritual principles, what are they?
- What’s working now to convert more clients online?
- Why strategy calls worked for you the best in terms of converting more clients?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business or in converting more clients?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Which mentor helped you the most in your business?
- If you are just starting today in your business field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop in your business to stay efficient?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What makes you fulfilled?
- How can people contact you?