A/B testing and conversion expert, the co-founder and president of
Conversion Fanatics and the author of Conversion Fanatic
Justin is the best selling author of Conversion Fanatic: How to double your customers, sales and profits with A/B testing and is a 13 year veteran of digital marketing having worked on hundreds of profitable campaigns. A self proclaimed numbers junky with a firm belief that the numbers don’t lie, has a knack for finding holes in marketing campaigns and offering simple solutions to quickly plug them, effectively improving the results. An avid student of marketing and business, he firmly believes that you must continue to improve daily in order to stay ahead and succeed.
June 2013 – Present (2 years 7 months)Austin, Texas Area
A customer centric conversion rate optimization agency helping companies better understand their customers, get a better return on advertising, and increase results. We take the latest in conversion rate optimization strategy/best practices and pair it with data to get our clients 30%+ increases in results. See some of our case studies here… http://conversionfanatics.com/category/case-studies/
Justin is a self-proclaimed numbers junky. A 13 year veteran of digital marketing, he has a unique ability to find holes in marketing plans and quickly plug them for better ROI. After several online successes and a successful private consulting practice, Justin, along with Manish Punjabi (co-author), co-founded Conversion Fanatics, a boutique style all-in-one conversion rate optimization company that serves mid- to large-scale clients in effectively increasing the effectiveness of their online marketing campaigns and website conversions.
- How do you define conversion optimization?
- What is A/B testing?
- Let’s go through the conversion improvement cycle? 1- Analyzing the conversions rates, 2- Survey the Market, 3- Decode the competition, 4- Discover a key leverage points?, 5- Implement Testing
- How to increase click through rate?
- How important is adding progress bars to a website?
- Do you prefer ready e-commerce platforms or to build a e-commerce site on wordpress?
- Best tools and strategies for landing page that converts?
- How important is click/heat maps and which software you use for that?
- Why Spyfu is good for competitive analysis?
- How did you get involved with Magnetic sponsoring? Do you have an accounting background to hold the CFO position?
- Is SEO become fully dependent on quality content or hacks are still working?
- Which social media platform converts the best for online marketers?
- Monster Ventures LLC Vs. Conversion Fanatics?
- How did you meet your co-founder Manish Punjabi and what’s the early days story of building the company?
- What affiliate programs or plugins you recommend for wordpress?
- Publishing Vs. Self Publishing, what did you select for your book and why?
- What’s the strategy that you used to hit the Amazon #1 bestseller for your book? For how long you gave the book for free?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- Which company, product or service made you most of your money?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?