A leadership & psychology expert, and the CEO of Energy Driven Leader Inc.
For more than 30 years, Dr. Bob Rausch has had the privilege of counseling and coaching individuals in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Presently he is a Registered Corporate Coach and a Certified Executive Coach. Bob is a Senior Consultant with Birkman International and a Founding member of John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker Program. Through Dr. Bob’s education, experience, and instinctive ability, he delivers a unique opportunity for leaders to make significant improvements in their professional and personal lives.
His extensive career helping others began as the founder and director of a successful private counseling practice in Shreveport, LA. In 1992, the Department of Business at Louisiana State University in Shreveport, La. requested Dr. Bob to present at their annual leadership conference. As a result, one of the participants invited him to work with his senior leadership team, and a consulting career was born. He quickly gained recognition as North America’s Energy Driven Leader™ Coach.
Bob served in the U.S. Air Force during the Vietnam War where he learned the value of commitment and teamwork. After receiving an Honorable Discharge from the Air Force, he earned a B.A. in Psychology and an M.A. in Counseling from Louisiana Tech University. Later he received a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the prestigious Fielding Institute in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Bob’s experiences in the Projects, along with the Air Force and his education uniquely qualifies him to address the complex needs of leaders while being direct, considerate and highly efficient.
The attribute of being a U.S. Air Force airmen and dedicated years to earning a B.A. and Masters in Psychology and Counseling has provided growth and well-taught discipline that Dr.Bob now applies to professionals and individuals helping them capitalize on their unique life experiences while gaining the confidence and humbleness to serve others. Dr. Bob develops programs on leadership principles with the opportunity to work with Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Kimberly-Clark, Cephalon Corporation, Merck Pharmaceuticals, U.S. Steel, and PGA TOURS.
Dr. Bob was a double nominee for the Author of the Year Award in Georgia’s GAYA, one of the most prestigious literary awards in the Country. He was also the recipient of The Readers Favorite Award by The Fabricators & Manufacturers Association Intl. He is the author of three books and numerous articles on leadership. With the privilege of being an executive coach, renowned public speaker and seminar leader, Dr. Rausch vigorously supports the vitality of leadership with a heartfelt desire to serve others allowing his real world encounters to shape his approach towards real life experiences.
“Dr. Bob’s coaching helped the executive team manage our stress and focus our energy to increase performance and profitability. It also created a 180-degree difference in performance for key team members.” Mark Hischar, President/CEO, KBA North America, Inc.
“Dr. Bob Rausch has, not only helped me become a better leader, but has had incredible impact on our leadership team across the country.” Jeff Banning, President/CEO, Trinity Logistics Seaford, DE
“Dr. Bob’s concepts on energy was a major contribution to our business receiving the “Best Places to Work” award for the last two consecutive years and the “Best in Business” award in Wichita.” Raedina Campbell, VP of Human Resources, Preferred Health Systems, Wichita, KS.
- Why you decided to study psychology and then do a PHD in clinical psychology?
- What did you learn from serving in the air force and war in general?
- How did you get involved as Host in the radio show Strategies for Living?
- What doors the radio show have opened to you and what did you learn from it the most?
- You practiced psychology professionally for over a decade why you decided to transition into coaching and public speaking?
- From where you start when you want to evaluate the performance of a company?
- When you work with CEOs or executives, what kind of questions you ask them to Asses their performance as leaders?
- How do shorten the time of the decision making cycle for executives and their teams?
- Is poor judgment is part of the learning process to gain experience and make a better judgment or there’s another way?
- Do you believe that failure is a better teacher than success?
- How do you define work-life balance?
- What are the main criteria for achieving work life balance is it linked with the number of hours that you work or other elements?
- How do you define leadership?
- Is every employee can be a leader and what does that really mean if he’s already led by other managers or leaders?
- How to achieve self-awareness and why its important for leadership?
- What is personal energy and how to develop it?
- Can high performance lead to high levels of anxiety?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?