The founder of Freedym & Rewind, Lifestyle Business Entrepreneur and Dad of Four
Ryan Lee is an entrepreneur, best-selling author, speaker, success coach and the founder of ryanlee.com. He started his first web site back in 1999. He grew that one fitness site into a multi-million dollar empire. Ryan is the author of 2 books “The Millionaire Workout” and “Turn Your Passion to Profits”. There is simply so much more, but I will now turn it over to the man, the myth, the legend, Ryan Lee.
He created his first web site back in 1999 to promote his part-time personal training business (he still had a full-time job at a Children’s Rehab hospital). But things really took off when he turned that simple site into a paid membership program.
Since then, he’s created over FIFTY different recurring revenue programs in multiple markets. Everything from membership sites and paid newsletters to subscription boxes, software and consumables.
You might have seen him featured on the front page of The Wall Street Journal or as a contributor to Entrepreneur. Or, perhaps, you read one of his books.
But what Ryan is most proud of is his ability to build businesses around his “lifestyle”. He is always done by 3pm so he can spend unlimited time with his wife and four children.
Now, Ryan has taken all his resources. Tapped into his deep network. And created the most complete training resource for anyone looking to turn their ideas into “continuity” income.
Websites & Social Media Links
- Who’s Ryan Lee, what’s your background before starting in the online space?
- What’s rewind? And why you decided to start rewind instead of focusing on the recurring income membership in the online space?
- What was your first membership site?
- Before starting a membership, what’s your formula for finding your market, niche, ideal customer or avatar.
- For influencers is it better to use influncername.com site or a brandname.com site?
- What are the most profitable types of membership sites?
- Which plugins do you recommend to build a wordpress membership site or a membership site on external software?
- How important is having a community in a membership site?
- What’s working now for you in terms of organic or paid traffic to build your list?
- After getting traffic into a newsletter for how long you usually recommend to share value content before pitching an offer?
- Do you recommend keeping a membership site open or closed with a waiting list?
- How do you market your membership sites, do you like webinars or product launch formula?
- Top 3 tips to decrease churn and retention?
- While researching you I noticed that you are not a big fan of the high ticket coaching ticket pyramid scheme and I share with you the same feelings that it’s about to crash as I don’t believe its sustainable for new entrepreneurs to pay $5000-20000 a month to increase their panic while they are trying to build their business, can you share with us your thoughts about that?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?