Joann De Morges
An Innovative Artist & Interior Designer and the founder of Hectar Luxury Interior Decoration
A Swiss Artist specialised in bringing out true meanings and spirits in her artworks using genuine luxurious materials. Each artwork has a philosophical meaning expressed in a unique way.
She has established cooperation with “Crystals from Swarovski®” and with Gold Leaf Supplies from U.K. using 24 Karats golden leafs in order to enhance the brilliance to her masterpieces.
Joann is an Artist and an Interior Designer. She was raised in Switzerland having lessons about all the sections of art. Her inspirators was her grandfather, who taught her how to express her emotions through Art. She starting doing mosaics, plastic arts, glass painting, paintings and crafts since she was 5 years old. At 2005, she combined all her passion for art with her studies in the interior design. Through all these years she has done many unique projects with individualistic concepts for commercial and residential spaces. She is focusing in Luxurious Interior Design, she loves colors and precious elements in her projects. She uses pearls, gold, silver, diamonds, crystals, handmade woodcurved elements and blown glasses. She always customises decorative elements and furniture in order to give “soul” in her creations. She stronlgy beleives that in this way the creation will be a part of the client’s personality.
- What’s your background and how did you start in the art world?
- In which kind of art you are specialized and how often you shift your focus to different types of arts?
- Do you sell only your arts or you sell some pieces from another artistes?
- Do you raise capital sometimes for your art or you finance it yourself?
- The sculpture that you have done to express the history of U.A.E got so much attention in the media, please tell us more why this project is unique and what’s representing?
- What are the materials that you like to use in your art and why?
- What are the best galleries in the UAE?
- How the artists can display their art at the UAE galleries, how it works and if there’s a cost involved please clarify it for us.
- What are the difficulties that the artists are facing nowadays because of the cost efficiency that’s coming with the digital printing factories and technology?
- How the artists should market themselves efficiently in the current competitive world and standout from the crowd?
- How artists choose the right price for their art in the current competitive world and how later can scale the price to generate bigger profits?
- How difficult is to be an entrepreneur artist?
- If the artists passion is not paying the bills then what to do and when they should quit their passion and get a job or do something else that pays the bills?
- What are the lessons of the truth that makes the artists express themselves truly and authentically?
- How to get featured in the local media in Dubai efficiently?
- How many team members are working with you, how many of them are offline and online?
- Who’s helping you with your videos? Is it a company or a member or your team?
- Which two social media platforms you prefer the most to market your art and why?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- How do you like to learn, books, articles, videos, others?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- Do you listen to any music when you work?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?