Ahmed Ben Chaibah
Founder & CEO of Aqua Fun (World’s Largest Water Inflatable Park)
Experienced Chief Executive Officer skilled in Negotiation, Corporate Communications, Market Research, Management, and Business Development. Strong entrepreneurship professional with a B.S focused in Computer Information systems with Emphasis in web developer/webmaster from the national American university.
34-year-old Emirati entrepreneur Ahmed Ben Chaibah has built the largest inflatable water park in the Middle East. Dubai Aqua Park, which can hold up to 500 people at a time on the 77 metre by 33 metre obstacle course, is located at The Beach opposite Jumeirah Beach Residence in Dubai Marina.
Established in 2013, Ben Chaibah’s start-up Aqua Fun launched the largest inflatable slide registered in the world on the occasion of the UAE National Day on the Abu Dhabi corniche. The company has since then expanded into other GCC countries, including Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia.
• What’s your background before Aqua fun?
• You worked in events before Aqua fun, tell us more about that?
• How & Why did you start Aqua Fun?
• How do you describe your transition from Employee to Entrepreneur? And what did you learn from it?
• If you transition now again what would you do differently?
• How did you raise capital?
• How your business model works? Is it an entry fee?
• Do you have new investors for each branch?
• What are the challenges that you face in Dubai as business owner?
• What would you like to improve or develop more in Dubai?
• Do you have expansion plans?
• Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
• Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
• What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
• What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
• What are your other hobbies?
• Who are your top 3 mentors?
• If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
• The most important factors for success in 3 words?
• What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
• What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
• What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
• What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
• What’s the best advice that you ever received?
• If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
• What are your top 3 favorite books?
• What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
• What makes you really happy?
• How people can contact you?