Fadi Younes is a Graphic Designer, Photographer, Film Maker & Vlogger
Business development and project management professional with over 15 years of experience. Strong background and experience in branding, production, filmmaking, events and marketing, delivering innovative and integrated projects from inception to launch across a broad range of industries and international boundaries. Proven entrepreneurial background, constantly challenging myself and adapting to achieve the very best results.
• Who is Fadi Younes?
• Why video production and marketing?
• How did you start in this space?
• When the trend of video vlogging started?
• How difficult was the decision for you to pick between Arabic and English in terms of vlogging?
• What’s the step by step process of creating a great video content?
• Do you brainstorm the idea first, then you do the script then you shoot?
• Does it matter nowadays to use stabilizers when shooting a selfie style videos?
• Do and don’t on Youtube?
• How to grow the subscribers list on youtube? How long it takes to get to 50000 subscribers?
• I see you do some videos about cooking, travel, religion, politics and other different stuff what’s your focus and your main strategy?
• Is your main strategy is exposure and views only?
• Do you edit yourself all your videos?
• What’s your must use equipment?
• Do you prefer to read the script while shooting?
• How do you market your videos?
• Do you think it’s a mistake to have a facebook fan page as you know the facebook new algorithm have killed it as now less than 3% of the fans are only seeing the posts, that’s why people on Instagram are avoiding to turn their profiles into business profiles, fan pages added value now is only ads.
• How would you balance the strategy between youtube and facebook in terms of posting videos directly to facebook vs. youtube or you prefer you put trailers on facebook and direct traffic to youtube?
• How do you compare the Arabic vs. English market in terms of video marketing & conversion? The Arabic market is easier to penetrate in terms of views but how about conversion?
• What’s the new trend of videos that works now?
• How to keep changing the videos in terms of editing on a budget?
• How do you like to charge per product or per minute, and how much are your charges in general?
• Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
• Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
• What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
• What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
• What are your other hobbies?
• Who are your top 3 mentors?
• If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
• The most important factors for success in 3 words?
• What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
• What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
• What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
• What’s the best advice that you ever received?
• If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
• What are your top 3 favorite books?
• What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
• What makes you really happy?
• How people can contact you?