Profits Maximizer Coach, Author and
The Founder of The Top 1% Sellers Academy
Ash Seddeek is an Amazon Best Selling Author. He is a success and leadership speaker and author. He is the expert on top 1% Sales Winners and Leadership Strategies and Behaviors in high tech and other industries. Founder of the Top 1% Sellers Factory: a consulting and training firm for Fortune 500 and start-up companies.
Ash worked for Fortune 500 companies such as Deloitte Consulting, Oracle and Cisco Systems on top 1% leadership development, strategic account manager sales training and strategic content for large scale corporate experiences such as Cisco Global Sales Experience and the Partner Summit with 25000 annual attendees.
Ash also founded Fremont Consulting, a boutique consulting services firm that he developed into a 7-figure revenue business with benchmark clients including HP, SAP America, HGST and, Trustmetrics among others.
Ash is co-author of MEANING: How Leaders Create Meaning and Clarity during Times of Crisis and Opportunity. You can get his first book: Start with a Vision on Amazon. You can also get his book with Jack Canfield: Road To Success. In Road To Success, Ash shares his Own it. Win it. Crush it Profit Success Formula in the book and is available for speaking engagements.
Ash studied at Harvard & Stanford Business Schools & has an MBA from the Leavey Business School at Santa Clara University.
• What’s your background?
• What’s best cash?
• What’s FinTech?
• What’s the top 1% Sellers Academy
• What’s the most efficient road map to become a top 1% seller?
• Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
• Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
• What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
• What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
• What are your other hobbies?
• Who are your top 3 mentors?
• If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
• The most important factors for success in 3 words?What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
• What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
• What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
• What’s the best advice that you ever received?
• If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
• What are your top 3 favorite books?
• What makes you really happy?
• How people can contact you?
• Do you have any notes or suggestions to improve Be Efficient Tv?